Friday, August 27, 2010

lamp temptation (and it's not even shaped like a leg in fishnets!)

The lamp in THIS post is down to $15 today. I don't even need it, but it's so tempting. The main reason I am super tempted is because they have a similar one at the Salvation Army with a pink gingham shade and it is listed so high (I think its $29, but it might even be more) and I thought..that is a nice lamp but not THAT nice. Then I looked it up online (I know our S. Army gets Target merchandise) and it was $60! Now this lamp looks the same and it doesn't have the pink shade which is only suitable for a little girls room and is now priced @ only $15.

I have NO WHERE TO PUT THE LAMP! argh! I will be so happy when it is sold so I can stop wanting it lol

1 comment:

  1. You can but it for me! I have LOTS of places for it!! lol




    jk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...