Saturday, April 18, 2009

About Me

My name is Angel, and I'm 33 years old. I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, and mother to 3 equally (if not more) wonderful children. In my spare time you'll find me elbow-deep in thrift shop "treasures", or with a paint brush and glue gun, ready to bring out the hidden beauty in a Goodwill purchase. This blog is not dedicated to my hobbies or my family, but I write what I know, and as a SAHM, those two topics take up a good 90% of the content here.

My home is my office and my backyard is our playground. I spend a LOT of time at home and have slowly, over the years, become a bit of a hermit and am currently working in (tiny)baby steps to remedy that.

Hang around! I hope to inspire you to create, laugh when you relate, and to make a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...