Sunday, February 20, 2011

Making progress

The board and batten in the girls room is coming along!

I but the "bones" up (aka pvc moulding) and Honey went behind me with caulk and fixed all my mistakes lol


Then I edged it all out with semigloss white, to seal it and hit areas where the roller won't. I also went ahead and touched up the chair rail and base boards as I went along.



Now I'm just taking a little break, getting some fresh air (and drinking a Coke for some much needed energy) and then going after it with the roller.

The bunk beds were sent in 3 different boxes and the one with the ladder and rails was delayed. So we are waiting a little longer for those.

Also, on Friday I will be saying goodbye to these:


and HELLO to new front loaders! That's what happens when you take your Honey with you to get the moulding and nails and he has a tax refund in the bank burning a hole in his pocket. SWEET!

2 comments:

  1. So, wait, you get new appliances just like that??? I usually have to do a lot more convincing than that! Lucky.

    I can't wait to see the completed room. It's going to look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome about the new washer and dryer, it makes life so much easier.
    I am enjoying the process on your girls room, can't wait to see how it comes out. I hope your energy holds up. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...