Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well here we go

I'm approaching my problems with the Flylady* mentality.

Baby Steps!

Problem #1 - Poor sleeping habits

If there is any truth in the saying, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." then I'm sick, poor, and stupid. Not to mention the wrong gender, but lets not get too literal!

I stay up late and I sleep in late. I end up wondering where the day has gone and I try to cram in "me" time during the late hours. It's not really working out. Tomorrow I am setting an alarm for 7:00a.m (adventurous aren't I?) and I'm getting up to shower. I'll let ya know how it goes.


*Flylady is a website dedicated to helping people clean up their homes with small "baby" steps that eventually lead one to become a well oiled cleaning machine.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been a self started in any sense of the word but I am slowly becoming one. I went to school on line which MADE me become more of one. I became annoyed with myself for leting so much pass by me because I never started. My family motto:
    'A day late and a buck short'
    It haunts me to this very day. My family missed coming over to the new world on the Mayflower by one day.....and it has not stopped since....
    And there is another saying I like:
    'How does one go about eating an elephant? One bite at a time.'
    -food for thought-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...