Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 3

Quick weekend review:

* We met at my Honey's uncle and aunts house for a quick bbq and saw some out of town relatives. Had a good time!

*My grandparents are coming tomorrow to visit while my grandpa is getting his hearing tested nearby. I'm anxious to see them.

*It's been windy and cold. I'm ready for the warmer weather to stay!

*Watched Slumdog Millionare and Role Models. Both get 2 thumbs up. Neither are for kids. Slumdog had parts I had to turn my face, and Role Models' excess use of the F-bomb and crude humor were funny but over the top. I'll own Role Models soon I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. I drop F-bombs as often as I fu*king can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hungry for a whataburger now LOL...from Blesst

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...