Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sore throats and baby hats

I'm going to try and get up another Home Tour Challenge today since I'm sick and taking pictures is about all I feel like doing lol.

I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat. I sound like an 80yr old chain smoker, but really I don't feel as bad as I sound. I still want to take it easy though. When mom gets sick, the household doesn't run like the well oiled machine I have made. The worse I get, the more I have to do when I'm better. NO THANKS! I'll take it easy now so that I'm not out for days.

Speaking of how I sound, the scientist did the sweetest thing last night. He came into my room, tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Mom?"
"What is it honey?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice for a minute," and then he hugged me and went back to bed.
MELTED MY HEART! He may be big enough for kindergarten, but he still needs me plenty. :)

I'm starting to feel the onset of Autumn. A few falling leaves have caught my eye and there are those lingering gray cool mornings and evenings. I just ordered some of the cutest hats for Cutecumber from a friend of a friend. I can't wait to get them. I ordered this bear one in pink and brown, and the mohawk one as pictured. My Honey especially loved it. lol




I also ordered this one for my nephew.



I could have bought about 10 more because there are some super cute ones (even a strawberry hat and you know how I feel about fruit!) but 3 is enough....for now lol
Guess I've rambled on long enough. I'm going to work on getting up that Home Tour Challenge but I'm not going to promise anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...