Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Note to self

I need to take a picture of the Scientist and his perfectly 6yr old smile. He has a few baby teeth, a few adult sized, some missing, and a few half-in for good measure. The new teeth are just changing his appearance so much. I feel a desperate need to capture him on camera often, as if the baby in him is leaving with every baby tooth.

PICTURE SHALL BE INSERTED HERE TODAY!



**Obviously I came through, and this is as good as it gets. You can barely see his teeth but oh well. He allowed me to take one and only one because
1) the sun was in his face (lie)
2) he needed to finish making a pencil holder out of a piece of wood he found at school (cause that can not wait)
He needs a haircut (when does he not?) which he reguards in the same light as having his photo taken; and he also has a bruise in the middle of his forehead. That ichthys necklace has been around his neck for 2 weeks now. I think I mastered taking a picture of him in his "perfectly 6" stage. It's funny how different it was to get the picture of the boy above vs the picture of the girl below. Like night and day. :)


Here is one of Ms. Thang in a toothless grin as well. I miss this little girl...

3 comments:

  1. *sniffle* getting *sniffle* so * sniffle* big*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! If I was given only one chance to photograph Spud, he'd have his eyes closed and would be saying "HURRRY UP". I swear, i have about 50 of these.

    How'd he bruise his forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember how he got it. I know he didn't cry lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...