Friday, July 30, 2010

Crafts I want to do

Here are some things I am going to do...someday!

(as usual..I just copy pics for reference later and if you would like credit for a picture posted here or would like me to take it down, just let me know and I will)

This felt flower to use as a hair bow for Cutecumber, pin for a purse or on a headband for Ms. Thang. Here are the how-tos



Something similar to this to house my dog Wednesday's crate, bed, and toys:


This embroidery hoop art. I already have a few hoops (thrift shops and garage sales) and some fabric pieces. (Crystal and Cassandra this would be cool with all your awesome fabrics)


One of these for the scientist, but I'll make it out of wood (jigsaw) and spray paint painting it silver


One of these for my garden in the font, but out of mismatched pots or terracotta I have from garage sales:


These plates for the kids-See how here



This puzzle for the Scientist he can use real tools on:


And this type of sign (with clips) for lost socks in the laundry room) I have some really cute craft paper I want to use on this project:


Those are just a teeny tiny portion of all that I have saved and plan on doing. Maybe I can bust out a few this weekend. Some would make great Christmas gifts this year too.
What are some of your stored away craft ideas? I might want to add them too my pile lol

3 comments:

  1. I love the Lost Socks!! I have a plastic bin marked "Socks with no buddies!" lol. I think I might just have to steal that one!! And I have some felt, maybe i'll try that flower thingy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sock thing too! I think you should both try the flower thingy.....for my J Bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric hoops. I have blank walls in my office right now, so I just might have to find some cheap hoops and get something on these walls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...