Friday, February 11, 2011

Bit more cause I'm proud

Here are a few more pictures of Cutecumber's quilt. I finished tying it off and am ready to start on Ms. Thangs quilt tonight.

Of course my entire yard is shaded but whateryagonnado?

(click to enlarge..you know you want to)

I am SO happy I took Katie's advice and went with the black ties. It really makes it!


I think we have narrowed it down to 2 on a paint color. It's going to be either Shimmering Summer Pool or Lyric Water Dance from Walmart. (wish they had their colors online!)

I also plan on doing this type of board and batten on the lower half of their wall since it already has a chair rail.


And hopefully the bunk beds will come in soon:

It's all coming together. Any suggestions on wall art?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you went with the black. That Katie chick sounds so smart - and hot.

    LOL


    You should be proud - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hot... hehehe

    I think it looks GREAT! Katie's right, you should be proud and you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...